Saturday 7 July at West London Synagogue
11am Special Shira Chadashah informal Shabbat service with an LGBT+ study and a rainbow bagel kiddush – all warmly welcomed.
12.15pm Walk and Talk Pride study session with Rabbi Sybil Sheridan. Join us as we make our way to meet up with the Jewish delegation on the Pride parade. WLS is especially proud to be sponsoring this year’s Pride Jewish minibus. We want to ensure that irrespective of mobility, all members of the Jewish LGBT+ community are able to participate in this year’s march.
IN PROUD PARTNERSHIP WITH: KeshetUK, Jewish LGBT+ Group (formerly JGLG), Gay Jews in London, BKY, Imahot v’Avot and Parents of Jewish Lesbians and Gays
Joining the Parade – Saturday 7 July 2018
- As a security precaution Pride in London request that everyone in the parade has registered for a wristband. We have a limited number and so please see below on how to register for a free wristband.
- The Jewish groups will meet before hand (location and timing TBC) so you can collect your wristbands. Please look out for the KeshetUK flags!
- We will move to our Assembly Point (location and timing TBC) – the starting position for all the Jewish groups
- The Parade will finish latest at 7pm (but usually it’s around 4.30pm – we will have a better idea of timing closer to the time)
- As a security precaution, only those with a valid wristband will be able to march in this year’s Pride Parade. KeshetUK is coordinating registration for these on a strictly first come first served basis.
- Free wristbands are available to reserve between 30/04/18 – 06/07/18 subject to availability
- Each person can register for up to 4 free wristbands.
- Wristbands will be available for collection in envelopes from KeshetUK volunteers (according to registration details) from our pre-Pride meeting point Saturday 7 July 2018
- In exceptional circumstances and by special request, it may be possible to collect wristbands from Jhub, prior to the event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this.